Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Memory makers

I know that it has been a while since I have maintained a systematic entry, but I have written countless times in mind.  There was a small computer glitch, and then I eased into a pattern of NOT writing, so now I am trying to ease back into a pattern of faithfully writing random thoughts.  Recently, there have been numerous events that have rekindled memories that have brought smiles to my face.




Seeing boys and girls from our preschool is always a delight no matter where I see them.  It is such a joy to see those smiles and hear their stories of where they are now, and what they are doing.  Hearing from friends that have crossed our paths years ago, and seeing what God is doing in their lives.  Listening to my wife and daughter make memories and new traditions from birthdays, Christmas, school, and other holidays. 




I love to laugh.  I also love to hear laughter.  Since I inherited it mostly from my mom (dad did too), I feel the need to share it with others.  So when I hear a laugh, or help bring laughter into someone's life, I am pleased that I am helping pass along a grand tradition from mom and her family.  Yes, laughter is contagious and it should be since God has given us this great emotion to use and share.



No comments:

Post a Comment