Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Relaxation...

Ahhhh, the joy of relaxing and spending time with family; in other words…vacation. Last week the Lee family visited the mountains of Tennessee to check out Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the various shops. Of course that included the many candy and other sugar-sellers, but they did offer coupons, so it was a “sweet” deal. Get it? Indeed it was a good time to get away and enjoy some family time.

Along the journey, Lisa and I noticed several things: we are getting older (climbing hills is more noticeable now); we still love water (used the pool often and enjoyed the water rides); we still love desserts (hey, who doesn’t?); we still love, and I mean LOVE spending time with each other (especially driving in a car). She is certainly the jewel in my crown, and I thank God each day for her being in my life. Obviously it is apparent to anyone who knows us, that she is wonderful, beautiful, and important in my life…she is my all (apart from God). Perhaps you too need to recognize that person in your life, and then let that person know how thankful you are to have him or her in your life.

For my wonderful wife…I love you so much, and thank you for being in my life. Love ya babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment