Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Joyous Occasion

On behalf of the Lee family, I would like to extend to you a very, Merry Christmas and a wondrous New Year.  Please consider taking the challenge to read through the Bible in 2012.  You can find three reading options on the main page for Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, so find one that is to your liking and get ready to have fun reading the Word of God.  I will preach one sermon each month that coincides with the reading schedule to aid in your efforts.  By the way...for the first time in a very long time, I've already scheduled my sermons for 2012.  At least for the second worship service, hopefully next week I'll be able to tackle the early service schedule.  Hopefully. 


I trust that you had a great time with family and friends during this holy season.  Blessings to you all...
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment